Saturday, April 16, 2005

First time blogger

Well, it took me a while but I figured it out. I think this will be a fun way to organize my thoughts. I hope to write often and about my favorite hobby. Cross-stitching of course. About my family, my friends and my faith.

A little bit about me: I am a 38 year old stay at home mom, married for almost 19 years this July. We have five children: Kayla 17, Tabitha 14, Krista 10, Tara 5 and Billy Jr. 2. Obivously with all these kids our house is seldom boring, LOL.

I love to cross-stitch, read, crochet and am learning to knit. I love the Monica Ferris needlework mysteries, the Left Behind Series (I'm only on number 6). Some of my favorite XS designers are Mirabilia, Shepherds Bush, Paula Vaughan, Just Nan and Lavener & Lace. I'm currently working on Blossom Harvest by Mirabilia. I also have a few other WIP's and UFO's. I love reading the message boards and I wish I knew more about computers. Links, those cute little dolls so many people have, and things like that. I hope to get a ditital camera by Christmas so I can post pics of family and projects.

That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home