Sunday, April 17, 2005

Flea Market finds

Well, today was a very exciting day! With DH on vacation starting today, we went to a flea market in Rocky Hill Rhode Island. I found a few things that I was excited about. I bought six hankies, a few were tatted the others were crocheted. I bought an older cross stitch magazine for a quarter that had a very nice stocking pattern and a small Noah's arc ornie. Before we left I noticed a bag that said DMC and had to check it out. It was a needlepoint canvas and all the thread you would need to complete it. I bought it for five bucks! Not bad, considering I don't now how to needlepoint but have wanted to learn I thought this would be a cheap way to try it. I also purchased three little porcelain fairies that were only two dollars a piece. We had a great time. Everyone found "something" which is always nice.

With the kids off of school this week and DH on vacation, I don't anticiapte getting much stitching time or computer time in. I hope to be able to quickly go over the new posts on the Mirabilia board.

That's it for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home