Friday, April 22, 2005

My LNS Trip

Well, I went with Cindy to With Heart in Soul last night! It was wonderful. There was so much to look at. I especially enjoyed looking at the models. It's so nice to see them in person. She didn't have very many Mirabilia's and I was a little disappointed in that. But I do have enough of those kitted up to last a long time. I saw one Mirabilia done that totally floored me. I have never even given this pattern a second glance and now I WANT IT! It's Rose Celebration I think. It is to die for. I am going to have to get it, she didn't have any in stock. I purchased a very Small Just Nan called Purple Heart with the hummingbird charm, the purple heart mat to go with it. All the floss for Enchanted Mermaid (she is so calling my name!). Some of the beads and #8 braids that I need for The Kiss. And a small vinyl zip project bag. I was very good. I saw so much more that I would have loved but stayed within the limit I set for myself.

After the LNS we went to the Cracker Barrel restaurant. I have never been there and it was delicious. Cindy is a very nice person to spend time with. She is a new friend and this was our first outing together. We really got to know each other and I hope she had as good a time with me as I did with her. Next time we go, I would love for my Mother-in-law to come and I know Cindy would not mind a bit. She has met my MIL and thinks she's great.

Well, I am going to go do a floss toss with the thread I bought for Enchanted Mermaid to see how it will look on my fabric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home