Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Smokin' Needle!

I am so thrilled with the progress I have made this week on Blossom Harvest. I have put in over six hours since Monday. That is not counting the time I have spent today. I got so much beading done on it last night, and to work with some of the pinks really motivated me. I would love to get 15 hours in by next Monday. I really want to finish her so that I can start something else. She is coming along very nicely, even if I do say so myself!

I am trying to be good and not spend much time on the Mirabilia Message board. I spend way too much time there, LOL. But everyone is so nice that I enjoy it a lot. One of the ladies directed me toward a knitting board which I bookmarked. I haven't visited or read yet because I'm worried about getting into something else, lol.

Well, that's it for now...I was stitching but working on a large area of white now and was getting sleepy, so I thought I would update my blog :0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home