Saturday, April 30, 2005

Rainy Saturday

It's a nasty rainy day here, but the weather man said we need the rain. The kids and I got lots of cleaning done this morning and we will be putting a movie on in a few minutes.

I hope to stitch while the movie is on. I really want to finish the first page of Blossom Harvest this weekend. I think I might be able to. I don't think I will reach 30 hours for the week, but twenty is still possible. That is still a lot of progress for me. She is coming along so beautifully, even if I do say so myself. This will be my first Mirabilia finish. I have Spring Queen started, but am unlikely to finish her on the fabric I have. It is 18 count white aida. When I started her I knew nothing about going over two or linen and hand dyed fabric, I was strictly an "aida girl". Wow, have things changed!

I am going to start keeping my eyes open for a frame for her. I really think I can have her done by mid-May. Can't wait to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids are waiting to start the movie, we are going to watch "Confessions of a teenage Drama Queen", hope they enjoy it while I stitch away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home