Friday, May 13, 2005

busy week

I haven't had time to update my blog until today. It's been a very busy week, between cleaning, school functions and my allergies.

I have managed some stitching time this week and Blossom Harvest is getting closer and closer to happy dance time. I am so eager to start Enchanted Mermaid. I have been very good about not purchasing any other stitchery items. My rods that I ordered a month ago (I knew it would take a while) have arrived and I need to buy the ez tape for them, but will wait until Blossom is done. I jsut received an e-mail today from ABC stating my SMF order has arrived. Can't wait to get that in my hands. I ordered French Vineyard cashel for Fairy Moon.

DH and I went on a trunk hunt on his day off. I have wanted an old trunk for years to refinish and put my needlework in and have not had much luck finding one in decent shape that I could afford. We will continue to look.

I believe DH will start putting the timbers and cedar chips in next week for our "patio". We have a patio set on lay a way at Walmart and I can't wait to get it set up. I am going to love having a table outside that I can stitch and the kids and I can have lunch out there in the summer. It's going to be a bigger (aka more expensive) project than I first thought, but we will do a bit at a time and hopefully enjoy it by mid to end of June. Sooner if possible.

Well, off to go get Billy Jr. his second breakfast. He's 2 and cannot be filled no matter how hard I try, lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home