Wednesday, June 01, 2005

EZ BB's down...my purchase...Back on WW

Well, it is driving me nuts about the ez boards being down. I can't get to the Mirabilia board at all and I am still having a hard time posting on the HAED BB. Yes, I am know a HAED fan. I purchased Arthur & Gueneviere (sp?) at a discount and put in a few stitches to test it. I am stitching it on 25 count Ice Blue Lugana, over one thread with two strands and using the tent stitch. It will be a very different experience for me, but I'm looking forward to it. I have picked Blossom Harvest up again and am working on the yellows. I really want this done in time for the fair, the first week of July. It will be my first time entering a fair and I'm very excited about it.

I am also excited about this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8194736903#ebayphotohosting
I'm hoping my link works, if not just copy and paste it. I have wanted a stitching stand for a very long time. I found this one and knew it was in my price range if I was willing to give up a few things. No more FOTM, sold a bit more stash, no more buying stash. Let's face it I have enough to keep me very busy for a long time. I also plan on this being my birthday present. So that should work out. I have a hard time holding my scroll rods and q-snaps. After a little while, my wrist hurts. I'm not sure if this is related to my carpal tunnel or not. So I think the stand will work out nicely. I'm thinking if my MIL likes it we may get her one as a birthday/Christmas gift combined. Hopefully, she won't read My Blog ~ I don't think she does. If she does, hopefully she won't tell me (hint Sally if you do, don't let on, LOL)

In a previous blog update, I wrote about my trunk. Well it is wonderful! A bit bigger than I thought it might be, but I love it. It is in my front hallway so you see it right when you walk in. I have it opened with my needlerolls, hankies and doilies in it. It really is nice.

Well, I feel sad that I can't comment on the Mirabilia BB, about the new fairy. I'm not sure if I like her. I definitly don't like the wings. Otherwise, I think she's cute. I'm curious to read the feedback from all of my "buddies" on the Mirabilia BB. Hopefully, the problems will be rectified soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home