Saturday, June 11, 2005

Fellow bloggers...

On the Mirabilia BB there is a post for people to add their blogs so we can read them and kind of sort out where they are. I liked this idea since the board is moving slow due to less posting. Well, what a bunch of talented bloggers! I went back and skimmed through mine and was bored :0) There are soooo many talented writers out there and I enjoyed reading your entries. It inspires me more to keep mine updated and to be a bit more creative.

On a different note, I have to stitch! The fair is less than a month away and I still have quite a ways to go on Blossom Harvest. I will be so disappointed in myself if I don't complete her in time. You would think, with my new stand, that I will be at it more. I think it was just the painting that took me from her this week. Also, I really want to work on Arthur & Guenivere. I am going to promise myself, for the remainder of this weekend, I will get stitch no less than four hours on Blossom Harvest! I am also going to try to stay off the computer. So, I will let you all know how I did come Monday. Wish me luck, I will need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:45 AM , Blogger Sandy said...

I love your entries. Being creative is one thing, but setting down your thoughts and feelings are more important.

BTW I love the sound of your paint and you've certainly got your hands full with your family.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for Blossom...you can do it!

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger Yany said...

Good luck Terry!!!
Please show pics of your progress with Blossom Harvest
Hugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home