Friday, October 06, 2006

Some knitting thoughts!

Okay, so I am getting very excited! I have joined a few KALs, as you can see from my buttons! Plus another KAL, I don't think they have a button, (yup they do have one and I added it!) it is the Who Wouldn't Love A Handknitted Gift? It looks wonderful! The basics are you decide how many handknitted gifts you intend to make for the holidays. You set your goal and they keep a "tally" of how many you have completed and how many left to meet your goal. I think it's a fabulous way to support each other and encourage everyone to "get knitting"! I set my goal for 12, but honestly I'm hoping for more. Who knows? I'll probably be lucky to get to five, LOL!

I'm also very excited about the SP9! My questionnaire has been posted and I have been reading many blogs and reading there answers. It's so interesting to read everyone's likes and dislikes.

I have a new bee in my bonnet! I have been reading about spinning and I am thinking on hinting for a drop spindle beginner set for Christmas! I love to learn new things

3 Comments:

At 5:36 AM , Blogger terrylee66 said...

Well, thank you very much secret pal! What a nice surprise to wake up and see a comment on my blog from my pal!

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger Rachel Leigh Smith said...

Spinning is quite addictive, Terry!

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger Rachel Leigh Smith said...

I'm not actually a spinner myself. We have a spinner who demonstrates at work and she's taught us the basics of it. If I had the interest in yarn that you do I'd be more into it. But you can't cross stitch with yarn, lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home