Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another felted bag!

Well, this one worked up nicely. I made this bag for my sister-in-law, Nona. She loves green and I know she will enjoy this bag. I did a flat bottom using two strands of wool. The bag is done in one strand, except where there are "fuzzies", that is one strand of wool and one strand of what is called "bling". I am on a roll with these bags and I have a few more I want to do. But, I am taking a break from bags for a few weeks and am going to try to get going on some Christmas ideas. I'm hoping a Christmas in July KAL will happen on the Knitters Review BB. It would be fun to do!

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM , Blogger CraftyPretender said...

So this is what you've been up to!! LOL. I remember your WIPs too. But it looks like you've been awfully busy, and the bag is soo lovely. Nothing quite like having a custom design!


EeKoon (from HAED bb)

 
At 9:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sure your sister in law will love it! It's gorgeous!

 
At 12:46 PM , Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

My goodness, you are going all out with your knitting and your bags are getting lovelier each time.
Love the name of your blog now...I looked at it and started giggling!

You had me in stitches (grin)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home