Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Two months have gone by...

I can't believe two months went by without updating my blog. I haven't been on the Heaven & Earth BB in so long. I feel bad about that, I haven't picked up a cross stitch needle since February. I fell in love with knitting in February and have neglected my other hobby of cross stitching. I will get back to it, I know I will. Just don't know when. It has been so much fun knitting things up for family and friends. I even have a Local Yarn Shop (I don't have a LNS) and I have taken a class to learn to knit socks. It was a three week class and I had so much fun! I am on my second sock and almost done with it. I have knitted close to thirty items since Feb. 14th (the day I discovered my LYS) and I have four other projects casted on. I will have to take some pictures and update my album to share with all of you. I just want to say a quick Hello to all my wonderful friends at Heaven & Earth Designs BB, Fudgey, Sonya, Nance, Michele (I will be placing a soap order soon), Jenifer and so many more! A big hug to all of you. I am planning on checking in with all of you soon.

3 Comments:

At 1:17 AM , Blogger Mel in Dubai said...

Welcome back, Terry :) Way to go on learning to knit socks! I could never get the hang of it - couldn't get my head around all those needles - lol!

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

Oh goody, you are still here and with us, you had me worried that you might have gotten yet another cold or flu or something.
Other hobbies are good, great even and I will look forward to seeing what you have been up to, I have never knitted socks, just sweaters (that is as bold as I ever got) socks seem complicated to my mind.
Glad to hear news from you, lots of hugs too are coming you way. ((((((HUGS))))))

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Terry, welcome back to blogland. I have never tried knitting socks, maybe one day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home