Monday, September 18, 2006

I have been a busy knitter!





Okay, it's been awhile since I posted and I have been a busy knitter. I love the Mason*Dixon Knitting book! Here are some photos of some of my FO's. The top (I hope), is the baby Kimono, it is my first completed clothing item. The next picture should be the lime green/purple dish cloth set. It has two ballbands, the nine patch and with the extra yarn I just did some stripes. All four dishclothes are shown in the next photo inside the felted box from Mason Dixon Knitting, which stitched up in a few hours. In the next picture includes a MDK inspired dishcloth. I used the log cabin technique and enjoyed doing it. Can't wait to start a log cabin afghan! In that picture is also my first attempt at cables. I am pretty pleased with it and enjoyed it so much! I have written the Irish Hiking Scarf KAL to ask to join. I love that scarf and would like to join the KAL. I have also entered my request to join the Secret Pal 9 exchange. I think it would be great fun! I have a request from anyone who reads this. I would like to add buttons to my blog, but I cannot figure it out. Any help would be appreciated!

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

I love all your dishcloths!! I love how quickly they knit up and have made a ton of them myself

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home