Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I have been so sick!

UGH! There is some type of virus going around and it has hit me and my family hard! It started with oldest DD, fever, weak, no appetite, etc. Then it hit six year old daughter, Tara...I hope she will be able to go back to school today. Then on the weekend it hit my eleven year old daughter, she recovers quickly and usually bounces back, but yesterday seh wa sent home from school and had to have a strep test, it was negative and the doctor informed us of this nasty virus. Well, Sunday afternoon, it hit me and our son. We were in bed all Sunday afternoon, and night and all day yesterday and last night. Fever, chills, very week and no appetite. He started eating a little bit of toast late yesterday afternoon, but the thought of food still makes me shiver.
I haven't been able to stitch, knit or even go on the computer. I ran through a few of the BB's quickly this morning but didn't post anything. I am already tired. Last night was awful. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get Billy to sleep more than twenty minutes at a time. He kept whining and crying that he's sick. I felt so bad for him, and at the same time I just wanted him to sleep. Every bone in my body aches. The doctor said it lasts several days and even up to a week. I hope not...I feel like I have neglected my family. I need to make them a nice meal. The nights I couldn't cook, our oldest daughter made grilled cheese and soup and last night she picked up pizza on her way home from work. The kids are all chipping in, the ones that aren't sick, and the house is almost up to snuff.
Well, after reading what I just wrote, I apologize for the most boring pitiful post. (((hugs))) to you all, I miss being on the BB and hope to be back soon!

3 Comments:

At 12:38 PM , Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

You poor poor thing! I do hope that whatever hit you has gone and that you are now feeling better!
lots of healing hugs!

 
At 5:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you're feeling better now Terry. {{Hugs}}

 
At 7:10 AM , Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

UPdate time! -giggle-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home