Thursday, October 26, 2006

Some quick finishes and a Thank you to my SP9 friend













Okay, the first picture is of two dishclothes. The one is, of course, the MDK Warshrag done in Peaches and Cream and another cotton that I purchased a while ago from my LYS. I'm drawing a blank as to the brand, sorry! The second dishcloth is the Petal Dish cloth that Stephanie from the MDK KAL posted and was so kind to include the link to the freebie. Wish I knew how to do that! It was very quick and I love it! Both dishclothes are gifts, so I will have to make my own at a later date. I am thining on trying to go down to a size 4 or 5 needle and use Euroflax linen, for a doily. I'll keep you posted on that thought!

The second photo is of a nice package that my SP9 friend sent me. She is so thoughtful. It's a wonderful magnetic note pad with the saying "I'm so far behine I think I'm first"...LOL....boy do I comprehend that saying! And she also inlcuded a lovely card, pictured above, with a wonderful note in it. I'm very lucky to have a wonderful SP9 friend. So to my pal....a big THANK YOU! It made my day to open my mailbox and find a wonderful pick me up!

Well, that's it for now! I am working on a nine patch dishcloth and would love to finish it today! So I'm off to knit! (right after my daily chores, perhaps?)

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Blogger Ranee @ Arabian Knits said...

The dishcloths look really nice!

As for making links in a post, I tried to post a comment with instructions, but it wouldn't let me publish them. Email me at alexndoc (at) yahoo (dot) com and I will explain it to you. :)

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

You have become a stitching fiend and I can tell you are loving it! Your stitching has improved by leaps and bounds over the past months, congratulations my dear and do keep in touch.
hugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home