Monday, October 16, 2006

To my Secret Pal

Sorry, I didn't post this yesterday, but Sunday was kind of full yesterday. So here I am today!

I have been knitting my Christmas gifts the last few weeks and am really on a roll! I just did another washrag from Mason Dixon Knitting. Now I am working on a dischloth in the shape of a Christmas Tree. I just started it last night and hope to finish it by tomorrow. Who knows, maybe tonight!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you. You have my e-mail address so feel free to e-mail me. I realize now that I have your address! DUH to me! Sometimes the hampster falls asleep on the wheel, LOL.

I'm looking forward to this SP9. It's all official now! Talk to you soon!

1 Comments:

At 3:30 AM , Blogger terrylee66 said...

I don't think I can ever knit "enough", just always seems like an hour of knitting was only 10 minutes.

Favorite music? Country music!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home