Monday, November 27, 2006

My apologies

I have been awful this month maintaining my blog, I'm so sorry. I've already written my secret pal and explained my lapse of blogging.

My kids seem to be coming down with one illness after another and Thanksgiving was my exception. I'm hoping everyone is on the mend so that I can get back to my normal routine.

I have accomplished very little knitting as well. Although I did manage to crochet six snowflakes for my curtains. I will try to take pictures of what I have accomplished this month.

I'm also working on some special things for the person I get to spoil. I don't want to say anything more about it, just in case!

It is supposed to get up to near sixty degrees here today in lovely New England, so I am going to take advantage of that and go for a walk this afternoon with my dear friend Cindy. Our families got together over the weekend and had a wonderful time together. We always have fun when we get together and should plan on doing it more.

Okay, well, I need to get the kiddies off to school. I promise I will have a better entry either later today or tomorrow.

To my pal, I hope your trip was wonderful. I'm eager to hear how it went. We still need to trade recipes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home