Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Some gifts done!



Well, I have a few more gifts done. I really need to get cracking. I was on a roll and lost momentum, gotta pick it back up! I did another Christmas Tree but in green with read and green beads, I don't know why the picture didn't load. Anyway I also did a knitted doily in Euroflax linen. I love the way it came out and it was pretty quick! I'm currently working on a felted bag for my sister's friend, I don't really feel like working on it because it's not one of my projects that I need. Isn't that selfish of me? I have done so many bags, close to a dozen if not more, that I feel burnt out on them. I am also currently working on some crocheted snowflakes. I did six of them two weeks ago to hang in my living room. I'm doing a different one now and am almost done with it, it's so pretty. It will be a gift as well.

I made a bunch of gingerbread cutouts two weeks ago with the kids. Can you tell from the pics how much fun it was? LOL It was quite messy, but well worth it. I'm doing a gingerbread theme in my kitchen this year. They smell so nice, but don't eat them! They are made with applesauce, cinnamon and glue! The two oldest girls weren't home when we did this, so I will have to do it again with them. (For some reason Blogger isn't showing all the pics I have uploaded of our gingerbread 'party') I will have to try to add them again later. Tried two more times and it's not working. I'll do a seperate post maybe later with the pics.

I have also been busy Christmas shopping. Mostly on the internet. It's just easier not having a car during the day. I've been finding some good deals. This has really been cutting into my knitting time. I'm getting a little nervous and my have to reevaluate my knitting list. I have a few ideas that are non-knitting that I may do, it will be less time consuming with a lot of thought still in the giving.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I want to go finish that snowflake and start another!

By the way, a quick wave to all my dear friends at the Heaven & Earth BB.

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM , Blogger Mindy said...

That blue doily is gorgeous! I love the design -- so different than what I typically see. Very cool!

 
At 6:21 AM , Blogger terrylee66 said...

Thank you Mindy! It is actually a dishcloth pattern, but I converted it using size 5 needles and the Euroflax. It was very quick and really easy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home