Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tis The Season...

Tis the season where I can't shake this awful cough I have! I know I should go to the doctor's but I just keep thinking it will go away. Well, it's not. But anyway...I have been a busy knitter. I hope to put some pics up by Monday. I couldn't sleep last night so I started a pair of mittens for Billy (he's 4) and I was very nervous, I've never made mittens. So I pulled out a pair I printed out courtesy of Lion Brand Yarn. I had some beautiful navy Chunky yarn and started knitting. I worked on the ribbing for awhile before I had to put the kids to bed. Then I snuck back downstairs and finsihed one of the mittens. I didn't get to bed until 1:00 but I was so excited that I figured it out, I didn't care what time it was. That is until this morning when I had to get up at 5:30 to chat with hubby for a bit before he left for work. Then I decided to go downstairs and start the mate to the mitten. I fell asleep in my chair for about 10 mins., LOL. I am always an early riser but I am almost always in bed by 10:00 or 10:30. So I'm a bit tired today but I'll perk up. I'm anxious to get the other mitten done! I also did a scarf for one of my daughters and a felted headband (nice and warm and fuzzy) for another daughter. Along with that I crocheted a snowflake for a neighbor, I still need to pin and starch it, but I think I will make another one to go with it. Christmas is getting close, I need to figure out how many more gifts I need to knit!

On another note, I sent my SP9 pal her package on Tuesday. I can't say anymore about it, don't want to spoil any surprises. But I'm very excited to hear from her when she received it!

Okay, off to do chores so I can spend some quality knitting time at some point today!

1 Comments:

At 3:58 AM , Blogger terrylee66 said...

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas also!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home