Thursday, January 04, 2007

Forgive me for bragging


But I made my mother-in-law a felted purse for Christmas and it's my favorite so far. I wanted to keep it, LOL! It was done in Mauch Chunky and a red mohair. I made I-cord handles and mixed in a little bit of Patons Glitterspun in the top of the bag and the handles. The grey yarn is by Galway. I am so happy with the way it came out! I ended up completeing 13 Christmas gifts and was very pleased with that. Not counting some miscellaneous wash clothes. I hope all that received a knitted gift was pleased. My total completed projects for 2006 is 77! That does include EVERYTHING! I'm hoping to reach 100 for 2007, but I have some big projects planned so we will have to see.

A question for my secret pal. I haven't heard from you in a while via e-mail. I'm hoping your not ill. Drop me a note when you get time. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. I know your very good about reading my blog. Hope all is well!

2 Comments:

At 5:40 AM , Blogger terrylee66 said...

No, I wouldn't mind at all. I've been so eager to hear from you!

 
At 6:16 PM , Blogger Pennie said...

great purse love it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home