Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The need to finish

Okay, I'm going to do my best to finish Blossom Harvest. Even if I don't get her done in time for the fair, I'm going to finish her. I will be so disappointed in myself if I don't. I'm thinking if I can get 20 hours a week in, there may be hope. I know that is a lot of time (for me anyway) but this is important to me. School is out the end of this week, so I can stay up later more often. I can stitch more in the morning because I won't have to wake anyone to get them going for school. I will try to spend less time on the BB's and more time stitching. I'll update my blog every couple of days to post my progress. I have to be determined! I usually do very well under pressure when it comes to completing things. Time to shift in to gear and GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home