Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back to blog

It has been forever since I "blogged". With the new year approaching, I thought it might be a good time to try to get back to it on a regular basis. I need to be in a routine so that I can continue to blog. I enjoy reading many blogs and get mad at myself when I neglect my blog.

I will be thinking up some New Year's Resolutions and try to organize my stitching. I have more WIPs than I have ever had and this is beginning to bug me. I'm so close to finishing Mirabilia's Blossom Harvest that I have decided to work soley on her until I finish. I use to be an OATTer until the wonderful world of HAED. I have three HAEDs started. Arthur & Guenievere, Dragon Fae 1 QS, and Sea of Roses. There are many more I want to start and I need to get all of this organized. I also have some Mirabilia's I would like to start, mainly Fairy Moon. So I need to discover a rotation that works for me. I tried rotating with Jenifer on the HAED BB, but I just couldn't do it. (Sorry, Jenifer :0( ) I think the "screaming rotation" works best for me and it's best if I stick to one for a longer period of time. So when this is sorted I will post it.

I guess that's it for now. I will "blog" more either later today or tomorrow. I have my side of the family coming over and am making a buffet so it will eat up much of my time. I'll try to link this blog to my ez board account for people to view.

~Terry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home