Thursday, June 23, 2005

Feeling blue

I woke up this morning, feeling pretty blue and it's not going away. It's kind of nervousy blue feeling if that makes any sense at all. Anyway, I know it's probably because there is so much going on right now. Between end of the year school activities, Kayla's graduation, Kayla's graduation party and finances. I feel stressed! I keep trying to say to myself that everything will be okay, just take it one step at a time, and then I think I'm good to go and whoop, something happens and it gets me down. It doesn't even have to be something major. I can't stand it when I feel this way. Kind of anxious too. I stitched for a bit this morning but it didn't help much and I have kept myself pretty busy today, but in the back of my mind is this "feeling".

Anyway, I need to go check the date for the deadling to enter the fair. I so hope I can make it. If not, I will keep on working on her (Blossom Harvest) until she is done. I do love her and want to hang her up soon! I just checked the date, and entry forms must be received by July 1st! I know I won't have her done by then, but I don't have to have her done until July 6th. So, I will just have to wait and see how much I get done by then and make my decision.

I guess I better go take a bit of time to work on her. Enough said for today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home