Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Well, I think I got it!

I was posting on the HAED BB and all of a sudden it came to me! I will stitch solely on Blossom Harvest until she is done. If I get bored, I will add in my HAED QS. I will only do those two until they are finished! That will at least get me through January if not a bit longer. After they are complete, I will probably have a better idea of the "What's next in a rotation". There I feel much better!

Oh and because of Fudgey, I have now added a few HAED originals to my Wishlist! Labyrinth is gorgeous, and I think it would be a nice change of pace. The kit is $72.00 which is not that bad. I'm tinkering with the idea of buying myself a gift certificate to HAED weekly or bi-weekly in a very small amount like $5.00 or $10.00 then cash them all in when I have enough. It would almost be like a "lay-a-way". Hmm...I wonder if you can purchase them in small amounts like that. I will have to check into it!

If you read this Fudgey, you have enabled me once again!

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM , Blogger fudgey said...

I think you can do layby stuff with them....
put a question in Ask the designer...
and i am glad i enabled this time i think michele's sampler is perfect

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home