Monday, January 02, 2006

HAED wips


It always amazes me to look at everyone's WIPs. They are truly amazing. I don't know what it is but it seems like everyone else trucks along and I kind of crawl. I am in awe of Jenifer's (loveforbeanies) progress on QS Tomboy. It is too beautiful and she just started it. I am posting a picture of it . If you read my blog, Jenifer, I hope that was okay. I will e-mail this to you to double check. I am just kind of "drooling" over her!

I almost wish I didn't promise myself to finish my Mirabilia, I so want to work on a HAED. I just think if I put her away (again) it will stay a WIP. She is so close to done and I think I can finish her by the end of January. I know I will feel a great sense of accomplishment when she is finished!

Well, I gotta go get some coffee. Thanks Jenifer for sharing your wonderful progress with us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home