Thursday, January 05, 2006

May I have this dance?

http://www.selinafenech.com/artworks/flirts.html

You NEED to click on that link to see what I am talking about. This is a piece of art by Selina Fenech that I am in totally HAED over heels in love with. I am anxiously awaiting the day that Michele does this piece. I have to stitch it. I know Sonya on the BB feels the same way. So this blog entry is devoted to a beg and plea for this design! I know I promised myself I would not buy anything else until I had enough money for Labyrinth, BUT I was not expecting this. I will find a way to do both! This piece is a must have. So Michele, I doubt you have time to read all the blogs but if you happen to read this. Please....

I will go work on my Mirabilia (have to finish this so I can get back to my HAEDs) and dream about the day this art is charted. Ahhhhh....

4 Comments:

At 12:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are not alone! I would love to have this one charted as well as several others!

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger fudgey said...

giggle

 
At 6:11 AM , Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

I am with you all the way....I got myself a stitching buddy...happy dancing!

 
At 8:17 AM , Blogger terrylee66 said...

Yes, we will be stitching buddies, woohoo! I think Nance will join us and it looks like maybe Cathy? Fudgey?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home