Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Snow day

Today was supposed to be the first day back to school after the Christmas break, but we got SNOW! I love snow, and don't mind the kids all being home, once DH is home, I will be content. I think it will be a stitchy kinda day, I'm hoping! I stitched quite a bit yesterday and almost finished the yellow bustle on Blossom Harvest. I can't wait for her to be done!

I'm still giving my HAED goals a lot of thought. I know one of them, the Dragon Fae QS to complete. Another would have something to do with Sea of Roses, but not sure if it should be to complete it or do a certain amount of pages. I just know I'm going to have to have a new start, but don't which one. I could just leave it at two goals and figure out how many pages I would be able to complete on Sea of Roses. I always want to purchase and complete Labyrinth. So that could be my third goal. Not that we need three. So maybe I do have it figured out. Except, how many pages on Sea of Roses. I will have to ponder that for a bit more! The deadline is the 8th of January.

Has a side note, today is day two of the diet. So far so good. Just need to drink more water. This isn't ususally a problem, but because of the cold I have I only feel like warm drinks. Enough for today!

I hope to put up a new picture tomorrow with a good chunk of blossom done. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM , Blogger fudgey said...

why not say 2 pages of sea of Roses as goal 2
labyrinth as goal three then if you find you have more time available you can add in
another QS or 1 page of a new design..later
you don't have to meet evey goal either so you could put that one down as goal 4 and if it isn't reached...no problemo

how about herbal teas if you want to drink something warm?
and increase your water intake??

 
At 11:08 AM , Blogger terrylee66 said...

Fudgey, I like your idea about the goals. I will ponder it and fill out my goals Friday!

I have been drinking teas and water I usually drink a bunch, but find I can't right now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home