Friday, March 03, 2006

Back on the BB, and I received a package!

Well, my ezsupporter has been renewed and I am back in business. Still making changes to the blog, not sure if I like this blue. I'll keep it for now.

The mailman brought Labyrinth today! Oh my goodness, it is gorgeous! The threads, the fabric, beads, crystals and of course the gorgeous pattern. I can hardly wait to start. But I am going to wait. Want to see if I can get a decent amount done on other things this month. I also need to write Fudgey, she said she had some pointers on this pattern. Michele and Bob also included 2 body souffle samples, a soap and a beautiful scissor fob. I need to write them about the fob. I know Michele told me she was including some Haed Essential gifts (too sweet of them by the way!) but I don't know about the fob. I need to make sure it wasn't a mistake.

My friend Cindy came over today and we had a wonderful time. We looked throught Labyrinth, some HAEDs (my wonderful binder) and some fabric. We are going to take a knitting class together in May and I am so looking forward to that. She is very quick at picking things up so it will be nice to do this together.

Okay, off I go. It's getting late and I want to make sure I e-mail Michele & Bob before I forget!

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Blogger Rachel Leigh Smith said...

I wish I had somebody around that I could take needlework classes with! My only local stitchy friend isn't up to my difficulty level yet, so I'm teaching her. It's still fun, but just not the same...

PurpleRachel

 
At 3:50 AM , Blogger terrylee66 said...

Well, with you as a teacher I'm sure you will come along quickly! My friend Cindy, can do hardanger and I haven't learned yet. I showed her how to knit (she picked it up so fast!), so maybe I will have to get the guts to learn hardanger!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home