Thursday, March 02, 2006

Okay...this may be my new look

I have been looking for dolls to put in my profile. Wanted one that would look good with the background. I also wanted to find some new dolls for my signature line. I hope to be back on the BB tomorrow with my new doll and renewed ez supporter. I haven't posted since 2/27 because my ezsupporter needed to be renewed. I will be able to do that and be back posting! I have missed posting. I will have a lot of catching up to do!

Wow! Not to change the subject, but it sure is snowing! I can't believe how hard it is coming down. I wish DH was home. He just called and has a 45 minute ride home on a normal day. It will probably take him twice the amount of time. I best sign off now and start dinner.

Gee...Sonya....I posted twice today! hehehe Maybe I better getting moving on MIHTD...can't give you too much of a start on me! LOL

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM , Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

Like the blues and I am looking forward to seeing you on the BB again...curious as to your new doll!
As for letting me get ahead of you in MIHTD, that is so very funny! I hav a long long way to go still.
Perhaps I shall have time this weekend to update MY blog, seems like there is always something else to do.
hugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home