Monday, January 30, 2006

End of Week Two for "dance"


Well, this is after two complete weeks of stitching. Not bad progress considering I don't really touch it on the weekends. I'm really hoping to concentrate on a lot of the background for this week. I am enjoying this a lot and really find I am preferring the 28 count over one than anything else I have used for me other HAEDs. I want to keep on plugging away on this one for awhile.

Speaking of HAED they had to go and have a sale! I am still having Bob take $10.00 out every week to purchase Labyrinth and I hope a few more weeks and I will be there. There are so many other HAEDs I want right now. If I could pick one, it would be the Scotland QS. I am dying to do a black and white and think that would be perfect. If the sale lasts until next Friday I may get that one. I'm trying to be good as I want to have Labyrinth soon.

The BRAT PACK now have "blinkies" which is a great way to recognize each other. The official SAL starts on Wednesday! I can't wait to see everyone's WIPs. I almost feel bad that I started early, but I couldn't help myself. I think they will forgive me, as I am a slow stitcher. We also have a new thread (Thanks Nance) so that we can post our WIPs in it to keep track of everyone's progress. I think it will work out nicely.

Well, dear son, Billy is being very demanding right now, so I guess I better go!

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The sale is on until Friday ;) I'm going to treat myself and get QS Motherhood and another big one (she says dropping her jaw)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home