Tuesday, January 24, 2006

How did this happen? And Mirabilia Cameo

Okay, I was just minding my own business when the new releases came out. I love so many of the Caron Vinson ones, don't own any and I'm trying to be strong. I know I will get one eventually, but I really want to save for Labyrinth. Now, in the new releases were some BK Lusk. I have to admit that my taste didn't usually go into that particular direction. Until....http://www.heavenandearthdesigns.com/twilightfairyl.jpg...now how am I to resist that! Well, I have my eye on an ACEO card, that I may try to obtain. I just love looking at this design! I will not faulter from working on "MIHTD", I am having way too much fun. But, if I can't obtain the card, I may have to purchase this pattern. Now, don't go looking anywhere for the card to bid against me! LOL

On to the next subject...I put a post on the off-topic of the HAED BB about my "Mirabilia Cameo of Spring Queen". I know I will never finish it and what I have done is quite pretty, so why let it go to waste. I put a few stitches here and there a few beads and framed her. I am very pleased that I can now visually enjoy her! Follow the link to see my post:
http://p081.ezboard.com/fheavenandearthdesignsfrm86.showMessage?topicID=687.topic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home