Friday, January 06, 2006

Visited by the frog...called a brat and a monkey

First, the nasty frog visited my Mirabilia wip, had to take out over 70 beads. This was not good. I have put them back and will work on her some more today!

Meanwhile, back on the HAED BB I have been called a brat and a cheeky monkey ( you know who you are) and I take great pleasure in accepting those names. Very true...but I am no alone. Sonya and Nance have joined me. Actually I think Sonya started it but we will stand by her. This design "May I have this dance?" has made us go bonkers. We can't help it. We need it and that's all there is to it. I know if it came out tomorrow I would not be able to start it, but I could get the fabric and floss. I'm sure my needle on my Mirabilia would be smokin' so that I could start this. I have already planned that I will grid by pages, I have looked into some fabric and I plan on purchasing the chart (when charted) and have it mailed to me with my Labyrinth kit. I am hoping within the next few weeks to have enough $$$$ to do so. Anyway, that's how all is going. I am eager for the BRAT SAL....

2 Comments:

At 5:56 PM , Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

Hope that your needle smokes over the weekend although I presume that it is resting at the moment.
I really wouldlove for you to finish your mir., it looks just lovely. Can not wait to start a New Project too, I am certain.
Hugs and hope you had a great day, I did my best to keep the moment going but now it is time to sit back. Poor fudgey is feeling ill (not from us but the allergies) and she needs the rest.
love your blog.
Sonya

 
At 5:57 AM , Blogger terrylee66 said...

Sonya, I would say you did very well keeping the thread alive! LOL I hope to post a new picture of my Mirabilia, I did a decent amount this weekend, but not as much as I would have liked. I love the design, but my HAEDs are screaming for attention!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home