Thursday, January 12, 2006

Random Thoughts inspired by Fudgey

I must say I found the last entry of Fudgy's blog most entertaining! Also very informative. So, I thought I would try to wing it! Here goes:

I want to finish Blossom Harvest, I should be stitching right now, but needed a break. I'm getting there!

I want to work on every HAED I own. New ones keep coming out and I find myself wanting them. Even though every time I buy one I think my collection is now complete. Yeah...right!

I had a very nice phone conversation today with Nance...it seems so cool to put a voice to the name. I feel like I "know" so many people through the HAED BB. She has told me to keep an eye on my e-mail box. I don't know what she did, but whatever it is, she shouldn't have. If you read this Nance, I hope your son is feeling better! (((hugs)))

Speaking of BB's, what is it about the HAED BB? There is no bashing, no fighting, no offensive posting. So many BB's have bashing, whether it's about a designer or a fellow stitcher. There are a few that I don't frequent anymore because of this. Too many negative emotions. What a waste of time. The HAED BB, lives up to it's name Heaven and Earth. A wonderful place to be with down to earth people. I thank all the moderators and of course Michele and Bob and the wonderful artists for all they do. You are appreciated and never forget that.

Don't you just love the feeling of contentment when you pick up a needle, it just feels right. Like it's the place to be. I am so thrilled to have found this hobby. It's really helpful to me right now. Without getting into too much detail, I am in what is called pre-menopause. I know I'm young only 39 but my Mom was the same way. I have had a lot of emotional ups and downs, more downs lately but I'm just repeating to myself that it is all "normal". I am really turning to my stitching for relaxtion and am finding that I am depending on that "stitching time" more than ever. I still do my household chores and spend time with my family so no quilt.

Well, it's about 10:00 pm here and I am going to try to put a few more stitches in before bed. Hope I didn't bore anyone. And Fudgey, if you read this, sorry I took your idea. You always have the best ideas! (((hugs)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home