Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thimbles!

Okay, I have decided to expand my thimble collection. I have a wopping three. I wanted to get two that I saw in the Herrschners (sp?) catalog, but it never happened. I went for a looksy on eBay and found a seller who has a bunch of different ones. They are seven dollars a piece and I flipped over three of them. The ones I liked were a Mermaid, a Fairy and a Dragon. I gotta have them! The seller said if I bought all three (they are buy it nows) the shipping would only be two dollars! I am very tempted!

I also found a seller on ebay who is selling the Selina Fenech Fairy Philosophy cards...oh how I want those! They are just so beautiful! Which I guess isn't a big surprise!

I did a good amount of stitching earlier today and would like to be stitching now, but DH has a movie on that I can't even stand to listen to. It's a "war" movie, Uncommon Valour. I just can't handle that stuff. So instead I have been on the HAED BB and reading blogs. I love reading so many of them and try to post a comment when I can. Keep blogging everyone!

Well, I'm off to the BB again. Then off to bed. Hopefully I can get some stitchy time in the early morning. My favorite time to stitch!

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM , Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

How interesting that you collect thimbles...I used to collect salt and peper shakers...used to that is. Only so much salt and pepper a body can consume and I have cut out pepper and salt is way down too. Thimbles take up much less room. You have to let us know if you get them and post a pic.
Do you use them or just display them?
So you did not get to stitch too much yesterday....good for me as I am afraid at how much ahead you already are...giggle...only kidding. Hope you got some in this morning.
s

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

Terry, lots of good stitching is my wish for you...take care and thanks for being you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home