Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hmmm....

lots twirling around in my mind! First, I want to send a big hug to Nance, who found out yesterday that she will have to go through surgery on her ankle. I am so sorry Nance. I replied to your e-mail and just wanted you to know again that I'm thinking of you. Sonya, go read the comments in Fudgey's blog, looks like we were reading her blog at the exact same time. Great minds think alike! And you only have a few more days until you are happy dancing! I will be so jealous of your blinkie! But you deserve it and I am very proud of your achievement. I have been knitting up a storm, I finished my slippers, a scarf for Billy and started a very elegant looking scarf for oldest DD. I want to get back to my stitching today. MIHTD is not pleased with my new knitting experience. So I had better invest some time with her (and him) today. I am also awaiting the mailman, I beleive my Labyrinth kit will be here today or tomorrow. I will e-mail you Fudgey, when I am ready. I'm taking you up on your offer for some helpful hints. I can't wait for it to come so I can fondle. Speaking of fondling, this knitting store is dangerous for fiber fondlers! Heaven! Well, I had better go, the kids are on vacation from school this week so if it looks like I'm absent from the BB this week, that is why. Thank you for bearing with me and getting through my blog, I love reading the comments. And I enjoy reading your blogs as well!

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM , Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

Terry, I am so very excited for you and hope that the parcel arrives today. I have my eye on a sampler but need to wait till the funds get better....but I did buy some silks for the ery first time yesterday (they were having a closing sale and there were 12 left so I splurged.
Nance did send me an e-mail as well, poor thing, I really feel for her. Her operation should go smoothly but it is a bother being on vacation with a caste!
I am looking forward to seeing some updates from you, I need a MIHTD fix (giggle). As for Fudgey's blog, yes, great minds think alike...love the bear too!
(love reading your blog as well)
fingers crossed for the parcel!

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Love reading your blog to Terry and I am so excited that you are starting Bubbles!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home