Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Neglected my blog...

  1. Lots to get too! First, as some of you know, I had to go into the hospital for unexpected surgery (a hurrnia), I'm on the mend and feeling better every day! I received lots of e-cards, two HAED QS's, and some lovely HAED Essential products that are to die for! I have so many thoughtful BB friends, it blows my mind. At home, everyone has been so kind and helpful. Flowers, cards, hugs etc. My sister surprised me with not only a beautiful boquet of flowers, but she came over and brought me breakfast, did some laundry and housework and then took the time to just sit and talk with me. She is so special. I also had numerous phone calls from the ladies at our church. They offered to bring meals and anything else I may need. My parents were above and beyond the call of duty, which surprised me I must say. I think we have grown closer the last few months and that can only be a good sign. Now the fun stuff...for some reason I can't get my blog to let me seperate paragraphs hmmm...this is perplexing, I don't like everyting jumpled into one paragraph. Looks to daunting. Ugh, why can't I do this..........................................................................................................................I'll try that. First, I am excited, I won an ACEO and will bid on another. They are BK Lusks and I will share them with you after the second auction is over. Second, I ordered two books, needlework mysteries. I love those! I have all the Monica Ferris ones, and I ordered two by a different author. They came in yesterday and I hope to pick them up today. The titles are Knit One, Kill Two and Needled to Death. Corney I know, but I'm looking forward to them non the less! Next item................I need to get my HAED patterns organized. They are all limp on a shelf. I would like to get to staples and get a large binder and a cheap three hole bunch, and some tabs. I dream of thumbing through all the pages of my wonderful charts! Last, stitching progress....Dragon Fae QS surprised with a day of stitching and I was pleased with my progress. "Dance" felt a bit neglected so I have been mainly working on background, I may have close to 1000 new stitches in the background. I'm not doing an update photo until the 13th, this will be one month I believe. I'm hoping to get a bunch more done by then. Who knows? Okay, well there was an assortment of "goings on". Off to get some AM stitching time in and to see if I can figure out why I can't do the paragraph thing! OH, and did I tell you I smell like "Bubbles"? LOL big hug to Michele, Bob and Fudgey!

1 Comments:

At 6:15 AM , Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

Glad to see that you have come to the realization that you are a special person in our eyes...love you loads!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home