Thursday, March 02, 2006

New look & Knitting update & hearing voices...

You may or may not have noticed but I'm going for a new "blog look". So I have been playing around a bit. Can't decide on the pic in my profile. I love it but blogger shrinks it down and now I'm not sure. May have to take a look at some others and maybe use that one as my new "doll".
As for my knitting, I have achieved a lot. I finished the small backpack I was working on for DD, she loves it and I'm thrilled with it. I believe I will make a few more. I have birthdays for two nieces coming up in April and I think they would love them. Also found some patterns for matching headbands and really "cool" bracelets. I think these would make fantastic birthday presents for them. I am really excited about my new knitting hobby. But alas, I am hearing voices. They are coming from HAED...."Bubbles QS" is very loud right now and I am thinking I may need a break from my knitting to calm her down. This is so hard....I had a difficult time rotating between HAED projects now I have to rotate knitting with HAED and each individual project under those! UGH! Why do I complicate things?! Well, off I go! More snow heading this way today, so kids are getting out of school early. I will see what I can accomplish before the gang gets back home...chores, knitting or Bubbles?
BTW, I think I beat you Sonya! ((((hugs))))

3 Comments:

At 6:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOL I'd go for Bubbles, she's lovely. I'm still trying to find the time to stitch on QS Motherhood too.

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

Beat me???? you lost me! what?? who?? where?? when?? snort!
Enjoy whatever you do decide to do today, having fun is the important thing. I can understand that knitting is hot as you do get to finish so much faster and the gratification is there, plus you do have gifts to make as well, so do what your heart says and do not put any pressure on yourself. Sometimes a break is a good thing, it means I get to do more on my MIHTD (na nana nana na!) giggle...
I shall be monitoring your look, curious to see what you will end up with...NO ORANGE please! had enough with Fudgey's orange spree and happy to be able to put away my shades!

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger terrylee66 said...

Well, the chores won. I did them, most of them anyway...LOL And Sonya, beat you at updating the blog! Remember?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home